Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Will people really get bored during a 15 minute ceremony?

There are super cute programs! I wasn't even going to think about programs - extra paper, extra waste - but then


source

Mr. Barefoot announced "and we'll say in the programs..."
"what programs?" I asked.
"Oh, we have to have programs," he said, "It's a nice keepsake*, and to explain who's who, and so that people have something to read when the ceremony gets boring."
"Will it go on long enough to get boring?" I asked.
"Well, no, but people have to have something to look at..."
And then we decided we could put little sudoku puzzles and mystery text like, "if you're reading this, we know you're really bored" to entertain people.
So, one more project, and one more thing to seek inspiration for...
And he wonders how I while away so many hours on the web!**

*does anyone beside Mr. Barefoot really keep these? Ok, I have the one from my BFF's wedding, but beyond that...
** I think he's going to have to be in charge of programs.

1 comment: