Planning a wedding that steps lightly on the earth.
(And still loving great shoes!)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Shout out to my Lovely Readers
I started this blog as an outlet for my wedding stress - a place to store ideas in words and images so that I could easily get back to them, and not forget them. I figured at most, some friends and family might start to read as the wedding grew closer.
So it's incredibly affirming to find that people out there - who don't even know me! - take time out of their busy lives to read my musings. Thanks so much, ya'll, for coming 'round.
The Un-bride down in LA, who seems like a kindred spirit, planning her wedding for the day before mine, in SF, and whose writing I especially enjoy, graced me with this award sometime back, and I'm just now getting around to posting it and commenting on it. I'm so FLATTERED!
To further share the bloglove, here are the rule for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who show great ATTITUDE and /or GRATITUDE (when it comes to weddings, I'm going for the former...)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post
4. Let them know they've received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award
I nominate these blogs as outstanding for showing great attitude and (and appropriate) gratitude: