As Credit Crunch Bride says:
Yes! A theme that encompasses goofiness and has room for things that aren't perfect! This is the sort of theme I could embrace.
It excuses all sorts of ridiculous randomness, wonky home-made cakes, mismatching decorations and strange behaviour. In fact, it encourages it.
Other necessities for an Alice In Wonderland theme:
- Croquet (Mr. Barefoot's fav lawn game!)
- Stopped clocks (We have a plethora, along with chronically slow watches (all mine))
- Rakish top hats (some of the faculty members wear these with their academic garb - perfect)
- Door mice and rabbit holes (should be plentiful at an outdoor site)
- Cheshire cat-like grins (hell yeah! we're getting married!)
A non-theme theme. See more wacky and whimisical brilliance here.