Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear Yelp!

Dear Yelp!

You are such a godsend. What would I do without you? You introduced me to a great salon, led me to a good, fast and reasonably-priced pedicure, showed me the best sushi in my neighborhood.

And now you've introduced me to a fabulous DJ, who doesn't advertise, and got right away the fact that "basically, you guys just want to have an awesome dance party, right?"

When he said that he likes to meet potential customers in person to make sure that they're not going to expect him to wear a tux or play the Chicken Dance, I was in love. We talked to a lot of people, and he was the one who tuned in immediately to what we want - going so far as to glance at our playlist, and then spin a mix that included songs we love but had neglected to write down.

We're so excited to have a fabulous dance party with DJ Jeremy, and we couldn't have done it without you, Yelp!

Thanks a bunch!
kisses!

No comments: