Friday, May 29, 2009

Cowgirl (type)Style

You all remember Dr. Cowgirl, whose inimitable style sparked a thousand clicks (well, at least a couple dozen), right?

Well, she's designing her own Western-inflected wedding invitations, with assistance from our favorite print shop, for her August shindig in Idaho. I can hardly wait!

She felt that the invite was not quite right, so I offered to seek out some Western style fonts to spice up her invitation.

Since she might not be the only one designing her own invite, or working on a Western theme, I offer the fruits of my labors here. These are some of the best cowgirl-style fonts I found, all freely-downloadable, except for the last one.

Tanglewood (#24)

Playbill

A bunch of Western fonts here

Mesquite

Old Towne

Nashville



Available here for $50 (along with a bunch of other western style fonts).

1 comment:

meeting venues said...

I love hilly areas... It’s my favorite place to spare all my holidays over here. Of course I also like beaches too but not more than hill stations. Many people love to have their honeymoon at a beautiful beach destination. But I am little choosy for this.