Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Take a hike... to your dining table

Oh, we love to hike! This seating plan, from here, found via Bride on Purpose, would be perfect in our national park setting.

I wonder if we could make one ourselves... using photos and maps of places we've been, and the poster printers on campus. I bet someone who is craftier that I am could pull it off easily. Just what I need: another project.

Mr. Barefoot love to ski... this is super cute.



And for an urban wedding, you can an NYC subway map, or Paris metro. What, no BART? That's where all of our best city dates begin!




All images from Conrad Design Weddings. (Budget warning: design like this does not come cheap.)

6 comments:

Krista said...

really cool idea :)

Bridechka said...

These are such awesome ideas!

PS: We love to hike too :)

elizabeth said...

Yay for hikes! We're trying to figure out how to incorporate one into the wedding day.

Tiffany @ bride-on-purpose said...

Hi! Glad to hear that the post found you, and is inspiring some ideas!! I can't wait to share with everyone what my magic graphic designer has in progress for our seating chart... keep checking out my blog (http://brideonpurpose.blogspot.com/), or better yet, maybe you can add me to your blogroll:) I will be posting soon, and if you like what Sarah has done, I would definitely recommend her!!

veradevera said...

This is a great post! Thanks for sharing as these are really fun ways to engage guests (I just did the David Clay Diamond Dash, and the thought of having my guests do a scavenger hunt crossed my mind!). I'm in the Bay Area too so perhaps we'll bump into each other at some bridal soiree. :) Best wishes! Vera @ http://mytenthousandwedding.blogspot.com.

elizabeth said...

@Tiffany: can't wait to see what your designer has come up with! tres cool!

@ vera: welcome! great to 'meet' another Bay Area bride! off to check out your blog...