Friday, July 10, 2009

Today's obsession...


I saw these looking hip and adorable on Joslyn at Simply Lovely, and couldn't get them out of my head.

A few quick Google searches turned up nothing. Fortunately, Joslyn was kind enough to supply the deets to her eager readers: Chie Mihara, available various places around the web, for far more than a grad student - whose planning a wedding! - should be spending on shoes.

hmmm... do they look professional? Could I justify them as part of my new work wardrobe?? Not so much... Maybe my stylish sister-in-law will bring some back, next time she goes to Spain...

On the other hand, these

while equally spendy, might actually qualify as work shoes. And they're supposed to be comfortable, to boot!

Speaking of boots...

I'm pretty sure I need these for next winter.

4 comments:

LPC said...

Have you looked here? http://www.rabatshoes.com/womensshoes.htm. And boots are good things.

Anonymous said...

I normally love fluvegos, but those chie miharas are 300 times hotter. Like they are perfect. Beautiful. Want.

Amanda said...

Love those boots.

And you'll have to check back in later for more photos. I've got a gazillion to share. :)

the un-bride said...

Oh darlin' ... my studio just held a "shoe sale event" ... and I'm afraid I was bad. It *may* have started when I volunteered to work said event, so I'd have an excuse to be there ... but AnyWaaay ...!

I'm a weak woman. Tell no one.

(fooke: exactly what I said as I bougth those boots with my employee discount)