Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few more hours, and I should have this whole thing planned

Now that the dress and shoes are taken care of, I'm thinking about accessories. This silk flower from Psalm 117 would be great with my dress.


I pulled a marathon 15 hour day at my computer working on the dissertation today. Which means I had to take lots of mini-breaks (no getting up or talking to people allowed, lest I lose my concentration) during which I looked at lots of pretty wedding stuff, and added some content to our wedding website (that makes three blogs, which is probably three too many for getting the diss. done...).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for entering the contest...you're the only one so far!! it's looking good for you ;)

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

That is gorgeous! :)
RelentlessBride