Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gifts for girls and grooms

As I've mentioned before, when I'm stressed I shop. As the length of my To Do list increases, the siren call of Etsy increase proportionally.

Mmmmm.... everyone needs a clutch, right?




And I want my guy to be able to find his way home, where ever we may roam:



Would that I had planned ahead enough (always my downfall!) to have ordered these from Anne Holman.


Ah ha! Lucky me! dlkdesigns does RUSH ORDERS for overwhelmed brides like me! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

jes [a mountain bride] said...

just send Beth a comment! She takes custom orders all the time!!

One Barefoot Bride said...

But - ack!- can she make it in a week?!??! I'll followup with her after the wedding, and after my fashion budget is a bit replenished. I still need a rehearsal dinner dress!