Saturday, January 8, 2011

Simply elegant silk wedding dress for sale

It's a year on past the wedding, and I'm cleaning out my closet....

My first instinct for the wedding was that it would be a super-simple, no-fuss affair.  Accordingly, I found a lovely ivory silk dress, by Tadashi, one of my favorite designers, that seemed perfect for the beach.


That was before I got in touch with my Inner Fairy Princess Bride, and realized that I needed something with much more drama and oomph. Simple was not to be.

Now I'm selling this first dress on ebay.  Check it out, and let me know if you have any questions.  The fabric is actually much more ivory than it appears in this photo.  It's really lovely 100% silk, with a polyester lining.

I still think it would be perfect for a beach-side or mountain-top wedding...

No comments: